Our US client is a well-established energy storage engineering firm, who are currently looking for additional support within their specialist battery storage engineering team. Over the past 5 years it has excelled at becoming a leader in the US battery storage engineering industry. Currently operating over a dozen sites across the US and has been involved in various projects for Governmental organisations.
Location: US (Several locations needed)
Start Date: Immediate Start
- Act as Technical Lead role within a Project
- Lead and Manage supplier development including design reviews.
- Manage and coordinate development and validation testing.
- Work with project/product management to track and maintain schedule.
- Develop a deep understanding of supplier ecosystem and solutions to be able to manage and communicate technical risks
- Requirements analysis and engineering specification development
- Act as a main technical point of contact for customer interaction
- Liaising with external design contractors and battery integration partners
- System integration and testing
- Able to write technical documents
- Shape company’s future by actively driving and contributing to the Battery Development Strategy
- B.S. in Engineering or similar field
- Passion for the subject matter and willingness to learn
- Ability to utilize data and statistical analyses to make design decisions
- Technical knowledge in broad area of engineering disciplines
- 4+ years in design and development of high voltage battery systems.
- Strong knowledge of system engineering principles.
- Experience with requirements management and test tracking tools