The Sustainable Partnership is partnered with a boutique renewable energy investment fund, who are seeking an Associate to join their Milan office. The team is M&A focused, and the ideal candidate will have experience in origination, deal execution and leading the due diligence process for renewable energy investments.
- Support all aspects of fundraising activities.
- Support Management in the origination, evaluation and execution of new investment opportunities.
- Construction of project finance, leasing, fund financial models and business plans.
- Screen investment opportunities and lead investment team through financial, technical and commercial due diligence.
- Prepare and deliver investment committee presentations.
- Experience in Italian renewable energy or infrastructure finance role within investment or project finance.
- Demonstrable experience building financial models and performing valuations of assets.
- Fluency in Italian and English is essential.
- Strong technical, numerical and analytical skills.
- Relevant degree qualification (e.g. finance, economics, business, mathematics, etc.).