The Sustainable Partnership is partnered with a utility-scale solar developer, who is actively seeking a Senior PV Engineer located in either Spain or the UK.
The client is a global leader in PV projects with a wide portfolio of international projects. The chosen candidate will have hands-on experience and success in delivering solar PV projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Provide support during project development and acquisition including review of design proposals.
- Support with EPC contractual negotiation in relation to technical areas including engineering and equipment specifications.
- Support with plant basic design, array sizing and optimization.
- Conduct plant technical reviews and specifications including trackers, inverters and photovoltaic modules.
- Knowledge of PV industry and systems including modules, inverters and tracking systems.
- Knowledge of commissioning testing for renewable energy projects.
- Experience in power systems including substation.
- Experience of large scale photovoltaic plant design, construction and operation
- Knowledge of EPC and O&M contracts.