Our US client is an innovative, significantly growing firm who are currently looking to further expand their Project Management division. Since its inception in 2012 is has become a leader in the US battery storage industry. Currently operating several sites across the US and has been involved in various projects for Governmental organisations.
Location: US (Remote working)
Start Date: Immediate Start
- As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead the execution of turn-key EPC projects with the objective to deliver the projects on-time and on-budget.
- Reporting into the Project Director, this position requires an individual who has experience working in a matrixed and virtual environment,
- Excellent stakeholder engagement required, at all levels of seniority
- Must possess the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at one time and working as part of a global team.
- Experience within Energy Storage markets is an essential, an agile mindset and comfort working in a fast-paced technology environment is essential.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering plus minimum of 5 years related industry experience.
- 2-3 years of Commercial or Utility-Scale Energy Storage Project Management experience.
- Ability to manage project schedules and timelines.
- Experience managing deliverables and working with high profile customers.
- Understanding of energy storage products and a strong technical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work well remotely